Which feature do you miss most?

Sunday 3 May 2009

One-Shot (03/05/09)

With so many cack (pron. c'yack) videos out there, choosing only the best requires a level of quality control wholly lacking on most blogs. The urge to generate hits causes egregious errors of judgement; it's tough. Grandiloquent Vagaries destroys this problem like Jamie Redknapp destroys measured punditry. Exhibit A: Northern Ireland Daleks. I don't expect there to be much crossover appeal here. If you think that's going to stop me alerting you to its presence, hello and welcome to Grandiloquent Vagaries & Other Miscellany, a blog you'll never read again!

Episode 2 bests its predecessor in funny. That there is a link to it above is without coincidence. In the spirit of the series, I'd like to say fair play to its creators. Yiz 'er grand. Like like like.

N.B. I'd watch an episode of this before I'd watch an episode of "Doctor Who."

No comments: