Which feature do you miss most?

Sunday 6 September 2009

One-Shot (06/09/09)

I can't stop thinking about last night's match. Consequently, I'm dedicating another day's post to it. Now that you've all closed the window, I'll finish my ramble.

There's a cracking gallery of snaps from yesterday's home nations internationals on Football 365, the site I shill out second most around here (how can I not endorse a site than actually refers to Northern Ireland as "Norn' Iron'?") Naturally, those from our game away to Poland are of foremost interest to me. Two act as a kind of Kyle Lafferty picture book. Behold!

First, we see Kyle (also of Rangers) slotting the ball through the legs of Polish keeper Artur Boruc (also of Celtic) to put the Ulstermen 1-0 up. It's a fantastic finish, one made all the more impressive given the unstable shinguard strapped to Kyle's right leg.

Then, we see young Kyle wheeling away for his well deserved celebration. There's nothing to "notice" about this picture. I just wanted to share the glorious image with you. Cheers.

No comments: