Which feature do you miss most?

Monday 26 October 2009

One-Shot (26/10/09)

The wait is almost over; Sainthood, Tegan and Sara's new album, is almost upon us. During a discussion of this yesterday, I mentioned that I'm deliberately not listening to the album tracks available on the group's MySpace page (and presumably a myriad of other, suspect sources) in favour of holding off 'til release day. In doing so, I sensed that I was revealing myself to be amongst the smallest of small minorities - a young person with patience, scruples and taste. One day on, the lack of response to that assertion seems to confirm this.

Even though I highly suspect this post - like all others - will be met with an equally non-existent response, I'll throw this out there (hey, maybe someone will think about it or something?) Do you do the same thing, if/when faced with the wait for a sought-after album, film, book, whatever or do you indulge yourself, legally or otherwise? This isn't designed to be a guilt-trip. I'd genuinely like to know.

Sainthood is released tomorrow.

No comments: