Which feature do you miss most?

Sunday 14 March 2010

One-Shot (14/03/10)

Hi. You may remember me from such blogs as Grandiloquent Vagaries & Other Miscellany and Back-Talk, the podcast offshoot of said blog.

If so, you'll be familiar with One-Shots, the backbone of my posts. These stand-alone missives are often used as a means of conveying otherwise sprawling, amorphous thoughts into snack form. Something I'm still waiting for credit for since I started doing these before Twitter exploded, by the way. But that's beside the point. The point is I usually dedicate these to the arrival of a new podcast or sporting event, but today I get to do something new and very cool.

Ellie is my friend and you must follow her blog, Through Being Cool. If you don't, I'm going to use this blog to cross promote hers so it'll be like you're following her anyway.

Good luck in the blogverse, Ellie. Even though your chosen title misleads, it's still great to have you around.

No comments: