Which feature do you miss most?

Monday 22 March 2010

A Reason To Be Cheerful

As I said to Christophe not long ago, I couldn't even say I dreamed of writing for CHUD.com one day because I simply didn't think of it that way. To me, it would've been like dreaming about what to buy Winona for our 6 month anniversary; it just didn't feel like something that should be dreamed about because, since it's likely never gonna happen, it's best not to get attached to the idea.

Well, today I offically started reviewing DVD's for CHUD.com. My first offering, an appraisal of the movie Good Dick, can be read here. For some time, CHUD's been my only daily port of call for movie news. And, though much maligned, their Forums are home to some of the finest, funniest discussions the web has to offer so it's no exaggeration to say that it's an absolute honour and privilege to contribute to what is without doubt my favourite website. Thanks to Nick, Eileen, Jeremy, Troy, and everyone else at CHUD for all their help and the opportunity to work with a wealth of talented writers and some of the coolest online film personalities around.

See ya in the Sewer!

No comments: