Which feature do you miss most?

Thursday 26 March 2009

One-Shot (26/03/09)

I don't trust myself to leave this post 'til after slumber. My predominantly pissy mood means you know it makes sense. Now, watch the appeal of this series flat-line once again as I regale you with yet more FIFA tales. On Tuesday night, I played Dave in a a trio of online showdowns. The first and final clashes were enjoyable, but the second bested all. The game: Derry City (Ireland) vs F.C. Vaduz (Switzerland).

Can you guess my team?

Person/s, I cannot stress enough the magnificence of this encounter. If you need your life re-affirmed, get it done. There's, truly, nothing like the sight of two One-Star rated teams hacking the sportsmanship out of one another while goalkeepers try to score and defenders run the ball into their own net. I haven't laughed so much since Bill Hader.

No comments: